Product Development Field Notes

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.whittierconsulting.com/fieldnotes/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Blogging for PDMA

I have joined the blogging team for the Product Development Management Association! Here is their blog: PDMA Blog. I will write original posts for them, and I will cross-post every third or fourth post from this blog - particularly the ones that are more focused on product development than lean.

Other bloggers on the site post on NPD best practices, innovation and creativty, product strategy and execution. Most of us are involved in our local PDMA chapters in some way, so there are posts about local chapter activities and live-blogging of the PDMA national conference from a variety of perspectives.

I would encourage you to check out PDMA, especially if there is a local chapter in your area. It is a great way to connect with other product developers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a really useful Lean healthcare blog at www.leanhealthcareservices.com/blog

June 12, 2007 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home