Product Development Field Notes

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.whittierconsulting.com/fieldnotes/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Follow Me on Twitter for New Developments at Whittier Consulting Group

I joined Twitter a couple of weeks ago, at the urging of some coaching clients, who use Twitter themselves. It helps us stay better connected.

You can follow me here: @kradeka

I go to some interesting places in the next six months: three countries, over two dozen states, six conferences and more airport club lounges than I'll care to admit (thank you, Priority Pass.) In general, I update only once or twice a day.

This week, I have some major announcements coming up about new products and services to help your company benefit from my experience and expertise to improve product development performance.

Some of these offerings will have limited capacity, and my Twitter friends will be the first to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home